Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tacos and A Short Dress

Cold weather has officially graced the mountains of Salt Lake City so I shall do a last post celebrating the end of short dresses, without tights. I have one particular dress that definitely gets overused in the summer months. It is comfortable, cute, and compliments a curvy figure. I wore this dress to the Jazz  Festival and I finally tried the tacos at the chow truck. Over to some pictures and then a super quick review.
Yes, that muscle is a bit "ridic"
Excited...Woot!
Add, now the tacos...

These tacos were simply amazing. The chow truck carries tacos, salads, sliders, calamari, and root chips. I had the veggie tacos which contained Panko fried tofu and cilantro chile pesto as the sauce. Their "Pan Asian" cuisine is by far the most creative thing I have ever eaten. These tacos tangy and the perfect amount of crunch to them. My only qualm is that food trucks are supposed to provide cheap, yet delicious street food. Chow truck tacos are definitely a party in your mouth, but they are $3.00 per taco. Personally, I have no issues paying 6 bucks for two gourmet tacos. However, the whole point of eating street food is that you dig for pocket change in order to buy mind-blowing flavor.


Tote Full of Veggies Rating: Gastronomic

**To find a listing of my favorite restaurants go here**     

13 comments:

Amber Blue Bird said...

such a cute dress. I can see why it gets a lot of use during the summer months.

Tanvi said...

Super cute dress girl! ... And those tacos look good too. I'll take the veg. ones pls! :D

♡ from © tanvii.com

Isabel said...

that looks YUMMY!

Sarah Grecco said...

Tacos never get old to me! You look great in that dress!!!


xo
Sarah
Get Up & Go

Fashion Meets Food said...

What a cute dress and those tacos look delish!

xo

Ameena said...

The best tacos I have ever eaten were $6 each. And they were worth every single penny!

Love your outfit!

Rahul Bhatia said...

A sweet post! Nice outfits!

t said...

Those tacos look so good!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Miles Of Style said...

love ur dress and those tacos look really delish...but i need to keep my mind off food for now and loose all my pregnancy weight as fast as i can :P

Suzy said...

Im new to your blog and I love the simplicity of it all and they are quite interesting.Loved the blog,love the dress and love the simple recipes.

Mona said...

Yumm!

lucia m said...

yummy! tacos!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Saumya said...

I miss your blogging, Sharan! You look so cute in this dress :)