Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back from a nap...

I know a nap is supposed to be short, but when I nap I sleep for 8 hours. The ridiculosity of school and the beautiful weather has kept me away for too long. But I am back, and quite uncertain of how long this will last.
Regardless, a break from everything is always good. Granted it throws you off topic and I really don’t know where to start. So, I figured I would talk about a nice dress I bought for the fall…possible better suited for the winter. I am in love with dresses that have a tulip bottom. My half-marathon training has led to a killer pair of legs, so a tulip cut really shows off those muscles. Ideally I would love to wear this dress with super high heels, but the flap is kind of scandalous. My legs will have to stay under covers for the sake of some class.

French Connection Rhodeo Flower Dress

I am thinking of pairing this with a red tank and black tights. What do you think?

PS: I am still running around the city in an attempt to train for the half marathon. I am lazy; hence, I haven’t shared my training schedule. The reality is, you have to pick what you can and can’t do. Hopefully, I will get around posting a schedule. Have a wonderful week ahead!

8 comments:

Amber Blue Bird said...

whoa an eight hour nap..i think thats just called sleeping :) Cute dress!

Saumya said...

Yay for a half marathon! How amazing. Love the dress.

styleforlife said...

OHHH yes....Love this dress!!!!
I totally understand on lazy. Its super hot here in LA- 90s, 100s and I am like eeeeeekkkk....haha.
xx Emily

Johanna GGG said...

nice dress - you must feel very refreshed after you nap :-)

Isabel said...

i know what u mean about naps. i cant really nap now cause i wont ever wake up!

frenchleaveblog said...

Why red tank? Black tights would be good!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Love that dress it's gorgeous. I think you could skip the tank and go for red tights!


xo

Sharan said...

Thanks everyone! The nap was refreshing :)

Thank you frenchleaveblog and Erica for your suggestions! I will give it a try. I think I might need a tank, so that the girls aren't overexposed:)